Dinner on Rodman
We got a house! We've been married for a month and a half, here for a month, and JUST FINALLY made dinner together for the first time.
Baked chicken and root veggies, asparagus and delicious Caffaro wine. We went to Caffaro last weekend in CA. The dry creek valley. A small (20 acre) vineyard, growing it's own grapes, making everything on site. Afterward, dinner in nearby Geyserville at Diavolo. (My second ever five star yelp review.)
Working too much (both of us) but looking forward to the time we have together and the lovely fall weather. The sun has made me smile two days in a row. On Tuesday, we saw David Sedaris at the Merriam. He was so funny. I was so tired, though, I'm glad it did not last too much longer than it did. Like his books, he made me laugh out loud -- so loud. His family is hilarious, a democrat, he is charmingly flawed, admittedly arrogant, and he even said "like" a bunch of times. A gay man and former elf after my own heart.
What else... Chili for Sunday football is in the crock pot!! (Actually Alex doesn't watch FB or like chili but I'm happy to go solo!!)
Today, I picked my bike up from where it's been for a week or two on 18th. The front brakes were being weird. Brought it to the weird guy at BikeWorks and he completely replaced my front brake system. My bike needs to be brought into the 20th century. The new brakes are amazing. Can't wait to do the rear ones... Maybe in a few months. Gonna do the handlebars this week.
Back to Revenge, my only sanity.... Revenge and Pinterest.
This is what I want our bathroom to look like in about 4 months:

Comments