April 15, 2008 My brother just got back from our cousin Grass's wedding - "a Tiffany wedding," he called it. My friend Al just called me this morning to announce her and her fiance's wedding date - October 2009. She wants it to be a Tiffany wedding. I had to Google it to find out who Tiffany is . I am disappointed at my ignorance because I've been reading (pretty exclusively) wedding magazines for the last two months. (I try to do this on the DL so that no one will wonder why I'm obsessed with wedding flowers, dresses, locations, and invitations, with no sign of one in sight. The answer is that sometimes I just get into a wedding mood and I'm not above unabashedly planning a non-event). Luckily, Al has chosen me as one of her bridesmaids, and now I have a great excuse to keep obsessing about minutiae leading up to an event that causes thousands, millions of women to become nauseous with worry, excitement, or -- in the case of Heather's cousin-in-l...
Comments